Individualized support for people in job transition
Make an appointment today with Janet Grove, 612.317.3508.
Employment Ministry members have access to:
- Job coaches — Get one-on-one assistance with resume writing, interviewing, transitions, and self-assessment.
- Free Employment Ministry workshops — Timely topics to help you find your next job. Registration required.
- Community networking — Connect with Basilica members already employed in your desired career field.
- Job leads notifications — Receive e-mail updates several times each week.
- Lists of online resources — Access job boards, job search web sites and local government web sites.
Get the support you need during your job transition:
You don’t have to do it alone. Numerous organizations have excellent support groups and resources to help you find a job.
- Wooddale Church
- Minnesota WorkForce Center — workshops, trainings, networking, job listings, career fairs and more
Resources for your job search:
- Broadband Access Project — Free computer training and access to broadband internet service
- WomenVenture — Career development and transition courses for women
- HIRED — Workshops, training, job clubs and drop-in job search services for those with low incomes
- Twin Cities Rise! — Individualized skills training for jobs paying at least $20,000 annually
- Metis Careers — Resume, interview, and job search support