Learning about and nurturing our Catholic faith
We strongly believe forming faith and nurturing spiritual growth are lifelong processes. Our hope is to provide meaningful programs that are rich in quality, substance and are filled with God's grace. Our educational programs explore our rich Catholic traditions and help people of all ages strengthen and deepen their faith.
- Children age 3 through 5th grade — preparing to celebrate the Catholic Sacraments.
- Youth grades 6th through 12th — growing in faith with one another and the Church.
- Young Adult — building friendships and relationships with your peers in Christ.
- Adults — deepening and responding to God’s gift of faith.
- Check out our social groups — for youth and adults of all ages.
Get Involved — we need you.
Volunteer one time or all the time and join us in Christ’s ministry. Children and adults are invited share their time and talents.
Websites with great information about your spiritual journey with your children:
- Archdiocese of St. Paul/Minneapolis
- Catholic Basics
- Catholic Coloring Pages
- Catholic Relief Services
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Faithful Citizenship
- Holy Year of Mercy
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Minute Meditations
- Office of Social Justice
- Sacred Space
- Saint of the Day
- Saint Louis University- Lectionary Based Materials
- Daily Scripture Reflections
- The Children's Chapel
- The Vatican
- The Word Among Us
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops