If you still have holiday shopping to do (or start!), consider joining us for the annual Global Fair Trade Market at the Basilica. The market is open on December 6 from 8:30am to 6:30pm on The Basilica's Lower Level. Below is a list of vendors who will be joining us for this great event. We hope to see you there!
- Divas Fair Trade Fashion Accessories: selling colorful scarves, unique jewelry, handmade headbands, shoulder bags and more. Learn more here.
- Regla De Oro Gallery: offering handmade jewelry, vases, metal wall art, and hand painted metal work. View samples here.
- Trade Winds: offers unique women's clothing and jewelry
- Reflections of Asia: feature fair trade products from South East Asia such as handmade scarves and hand bags, handmade bamboo ware and table ware from Indonesia. View beautiful samples here.
- Tiny Tim and Friends: provides medical, nutritional and psycho-social to vulnerable HIV+ children, adolescents and pregnant women in Zambia. Learn more here.
- Gary and Carrie Kemp - Guatamalan Mission: bringing Mayan textiles and baskets
- My Choices: aims to reduce domestic violence in India through thousands of PeaceMakers who are a local trained women who educate and assist. The My Choices Sustainability Program offers bags, scarves, pillow covers and throw blankets made from 100% silk. Futher information here.