The Basilica of Saint Mary proudly releases the Spring 2016, Year of Mercy issue of the Basilica Magazine.
Inside this issue:
• Corporal Works of Mercy: Making peace in the Year of Mercy by Kelli Kester
• Sheltering the Homeless: Meet two who really call The Basilica ‘home’ by Shane Kitzman
• Feed the Hungry: The Basilica Meals on Wheels ministry nourishes bodies, spirits by Charlene Roemhildt
• So They Will Not Thirst: A local family’s commitment to the Pare people of northern Tanzania by Teri Mach Ryan
• A Renaissance of Structure and Soul: Planning The Basilica’s future by P. Joshua Hill
• Open Wide Your Doors: The Holy Year of Mercy by Ann T. Dieman-Thornton
• Learning and Leading: Teaching the faith year after year by Carolina Branson
• Good Souls Working for Good Soles: The Basilica’s Shoe Ministry by Ann T. Deiman-Thornton
• Surrounded by Those We Love Most: Comforting the sick by Stacy Glaus
• Finding Humanity: Visiting the imprisoned for three decades by Erik Hane
• Setting the Stage: A choir for more than just voices by Stacy Glaus
• With Honor and Celebration: Laying the dead to rest by Shelby Andersson
• A Renovated Rectory by Susan Hansen
The award-winning BASILICA magazine is sponsored by The Basilica Landmark, a 501(c)(3) corporation whose mission is the preservation and restoration of the historic Basilica of Saint Mary and it campus. BASILICA is published twice a year (spring and fall) with a circulation of 20,000.
For advertising information please contact Leah Fogelberg at 612.317.3432.