Donations for those in need
Every little bit can help a family or person in need.
The 'Two-For-One' Program
Next time you buy household and personal products, purchase two instead of one. Then bring the extra to The Basilica.
- Drop-off donations in the Reardon Rectory.
- Items collected will be distributed to St. Vincent de Paul Outreach guests.
- We need socks, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, soap, shampoo, feminine products, diapers, lotion, hairbrushes and fleece blankets.
Give thanks for what you have and help those who don’t.
- Take food or monetary contributions directly to a local food shelf.
- Get involved in our Outreach Ministries.
Clothing and Housewares
Donate items to St. Vincent de Paul Stores. A complete list of accepted items is available on their website.
Donate career clothing to organizations that support people looking for work such as Ready for Success.
The Basilica is NOT able to take furniture donations.
You can donate furniture to these organizations: