All are invited to participate in The Basilica’s Employment Ministry.
• Contact Janet Grove at 612.317.3508 or email@example.com for an intake appointment. Following the intake:
• You will receive regular job postings from a variety of sources.
• You will receive notices of free workshops at The Basilica and throughout the Twin Cities area.
• You will be able to sign up to meet with Job Coaches who can help you with your job search.
We look forward to working with you.
Employment Ministry members have access to:
- Job coaches — Get one-on-one assistance with resume writing, interviewing, transitions, and self-assessment.
- Free Employment Ministry workshops — Timely topics to help you find your next job. Registration required.
- Community networking — Connect with Basilica members already employed in your desired career field.
- Job leads notifications — Receive e-mail updates several times each week.
- Lists of online resources — Access job boards, job search web sites and local government web sites.
Get the support you need during your job transition:
You don’t have to do it alone. Numerous organizations have excellent support groups and resources to help you find a job.
- Wooddale Church
- Minnesota WorkForce Center — workshops, trainings, networking, job listings, career fairs and more
Resources for your job search:
- Technology Empowerment Center — Free computer training and access to broadband internet service. Phone: 612.624.3704
- WomenVenture — Career development and transition courses for women
- HIRED — Workshops, training, job clubs and drop-in job search services for those with low incomes
- Twin Cities Rise! — Individualized skills training for jobs paying at least $20,000 annually