Find the help you need, when you need it
- Parishioner Assistance -- If you are a Basilica parishioner, you can receive assistance through our Basilica SVdP Ministry. Contact Janice Andersen, 612.317.3477 for more information.
- Shoe Ministry — Shoes and boots for those in need
- Daily Outreach — Assistance to those in need
- Life Skills — Building new skills to change your life
- Community Partners — Food assistance for individuals and families
- Mentoring College Students -- Partnering with Minneaplis Community College to mentor students that have experienced homelessness. Contact Janice for more information.
- Accompany immigrant families with refugee status, seeking asylym or facing detention or deportation.
Learn more about our programs to end homelessness.
St. Vincent de Paul mission statement:
To develop community by providing services to our guests and by working to help all fulfill their potential. SVdP staff, volunteers, and those we serve accomplish this through the following actions and services:
- Offer emergency relief and the opportunity to build relationships in an environment of comfort, healing, faith, and hope.
- Advocate for the dignity of all by addressing the root causes of societal injustice.
- Promote the spiritual growth of everyone involved in the ministry.