Making a difference in the city and the world
“Lay people have the principal responsibility to transform the social order in light of the Gospel.” – USCCB 2002
Hear the call for biblical justice
Biblical justice directs us toward the elimination of oppression, poverty, and everything that keeps men and women from their full development as human beings.
- Education to housing
- Health care to environmental justice
- Racism to global relations
Get involved and make a difference
Live out your call to justice through one of The Basilica’s many groups and forums:
- Voices for Justice — join a network of Basilica parishioners to support those most in need and to protect creation.
- Ending Homelessness — help us Help END, not just manage, homelessness.
- Northside Partners — partner with our neighbors to make a difference.
- Peace Partners — answering God’s call to care for the world.