Zoom: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Brown Bag Lunch Series
Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Wednesday, June 16
The Basilica Mental Health Ministry and the Alzheimer’s Association of Minnesota-North Dakota invite you to attend a virtual Brown Bag Lunch Series on Alzheimer’s and Dementia. All classes are held on Zoom from Noon-1:00pm.
June 16: Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Alzheimer's is not normal aging. It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
Please register to attend at:
This is a virtual presentation. Login information will be emailed upon registration. For questions, please contact Janet.
Other classes in this series: