Where to Park
West side of the church parking lot under I-94
- Saturdays and Sundays: free, with the exception of the "reserved" spots closest to Hennepin Ave.
- Parking is also free during funerals, with the exception of the "reserved" spots closest to Hennepin Ave.
- "Reserved parking" spots in this lot are marked as "reserved" and are paid spots for nearby businesses only.
- Mon–Fri: $5.00; $3.00 after 5:00 p.m.; Cash only
- Please note some spaces are reserved for Handicapped parking.
MCTC parking ramp east of the church
- 1420 Hennepin Ave S. (north side of Hennepin Ave). A "pay-as-you-enter" mechanical system requires payment before entering the ramp.
- Mon–Fri: $5.00; Credit cards accepted
- Free parking after 4:00pm on Saturdays and all day Sundays
- Parking will be $5 during the Pride Festival June 23-24
MCTC Ramp entrances (from downtown Minneapolis)
- Right turn only from Hennepin Ave. It is illegal to turn left into the MCTC parking ramp from Hennepin Ave.—the Minneapolis Police department actively enforces this restriction.
- Right or left turn from Laurel Ave. 1 block north of Hennepin Ave. between 15th and 16th St. on the north side of the building.
Download/View a map of the Basilica campus.
Information regarding road construction throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul region as well as the state can be found on the Minnesota Department of Transportation's website. For a listing of the weekend-specific impacts, visit MNDoT website.