Deepening your faith
Faith is a constant gift from God. It is offered to us at our baptism and over and over again throughout our lives. It grows and deepens as we experience life.
Join The Basilica community as we learn and journey with one another in our Catholic faith.
- Contact Paula Kaempffer with questions about any of our programs and speakers.
- Please register for events so we can provide the best hospitality and be well-prepared. Register online, or call 612.317.3414 to register by phone.
Anyone is welcome to join the weekly RCIA sessions. They are Tuesday evening from September through the Easter Season. Each week we bring in professors from the many Catholic colleges and universities in the Twin Cities area. These presentations are outstanding and are open to anyone interested in attending. Presentations are 6:30-8:30PM. You are welcome to visit, listen, learn, and experience good theology.
RCIA will begin on Tuesday, September 11, 2019.
Adult Bible Study
Bible studies are offered periodically throughout the year.
Join us for these sessions presented by scholars from Saint John’s School of Theology-Seminary. Also presented at Saint John’s University and other locations in the Twin Cities and out-of-state. Click here for the full schedule, and see below for information about the upcoming session at The Basilica.
Minneapolis Multi-Faith Network
(formerly known as the Minneapolis Interfaith Forum)
Through a new organization called The Minneapolis Multi-Faith Network (MMN), we are working alongside downtown Minneapolis religious communities on some of the most pressing social justice matters this city is facing. This multi-faith network builds friendships and opportunities to learn about others' faith while participants pursue the common good together. Click here to view a short video about MMN.
Please visit the Minneapolis Multi-Faith Network website to learn more about this orgranization and upcoming events.
- The Basilica of Saint Mary
- Temple Israel
- Masjid An-Nur Mosque
- Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Plymouth Congregational Church
- Islamic Community Center of Minnesota/Masjid-Al-Iman
- First Universalist Church of Minneapolis
- First Covenant Church
- First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis
- Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church
- Church of the Ascension