We are the Body of Christ
The celebration of the liturgy is truly the source and summit of everything we do as a Christian community.
- Through the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confimation, Eucharist) we join the Body of Christ.
- Through the Sacraments of Vocation (Holy Matrimony and Holy Orders) we take on our specific roles intended for the building up of the Body of Christ.
- Through the Sacraments of Healing (Reconciliation and Sacrament of the Sick) we experience God's healing presence within the Body of Christ.
- And all along our earthly journey we are nourished by the Eucharist until our loved ones bring our mortal remains to the church for the celebration of Christian Burial.
In addition we also offer the celebration of
- the Liturgy of the Hours or Daily Prayer,
- devotions such as Stations of the Cross
- other prayer opportunities such as Centering Prayer, Taizé Prayer, Lectio Divina, walking the Labyrinth and quiet time in our Mary Garden
Please click the schedule of our Sunday celebrations of the Eucharist to learn more about our Sunday Masses.