Baptism For Children Age 7 and Older Preparing to become Catholic
- Children and their families participate in a year-long program that prepares children for full initiation into the church.
- Parents attend education meetings covering the sacraments of baptism, Eucharist, and confirmation.
- Children participate in our Faith Formation programming on Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings.
- Children and parents participate in sacrament preparation for baptism, Eucharist, and confirmation.
- Initiation into the Church is celebrated at the Easter Vigil.
Contact Christine Moore for more information.