- Weekdays: 7:00am, 12:00pm. Held on the Basilica's ground level, Saint Joseph's Chapel.
- Saturday: 5:00pm
- Sunday: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, 4:30pm, 6:30pm
Visit the Sunday Liturgies page for presider, music ensemble, and music selection information.
- Monday–Friday: 6:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 6:30pm
- Sunday: 6:30am to 7:30pm
Hours subject to change based on scheduled activities and holidays.
- Phone: 612.333.1381
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: The Basilica of Saint Mary
PO Box 50010
Minneapolis MN 55405-0010
Parking At a Glance
Please visit our Parking and Tips webpage for more details.
West side of the church in the parking lot under the freeway
- Sat & Sun: free
- Mon–Fri: $5.00; $3.00 after 5:00 p.m.; Cash only
- Please note some spaces are reserved for Handicapped parking.
MCTC parking ramp east of the church
- 1420 Hennepin Ave S. (north side of Hennepin Ave). A "pay-as-you-enter" mechanical system requires payment before entering the ramp.
- Mon–Fri: $5.00
- Right turn only from Hennepin Ave. It is illegal to turn left into the MCTC parking ramp from Hennepin Ave.—the Minneapolis Police department actively enforces this restriction.
- Right or left turn from Laurel Ave. 1 block north of Hennepin Ave. between 15th and 16th St. on the north side of the building.
Handicapped Parking and Accessibility
- Parking area 1: west side of the church (17th St). Enter the ground level doors of the church (handicapped accessible), and take the elevator up to the sanctuary.
- Parking area 2: east side of the church (16th St). There is a ramp on the east side of the building. Please note that these original brass church doors are not equipped for handicapped access.
- Please display your permit. Violators may be towed.