In response to the Governor's Stay at Home order and for the common good and well-being of our community, The Basilica of Saint Mary will be closed until further notice. The church and other buildings are not open to the public. Staff are working remotely and will respond to emails and phone calls as promptly as possible. Please visit www.mary.org for the most current information.
We will continue to livestream Mass Monday - Friday at noon and Sunday at 9:30 am via Facebook live at facebook.com/BasilicaMpls. Masses will be posted to our website shortly after Mass concludes.
Our regular hours of operation are suspended until further notice
- Weekdays: 7:00am, 12:00pm. Held on the Basilica's ground level, Saint Joseph's Chapel.
- Saturday: 5:00pm
- Sunday: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, 4:30pm, 6:30pm
Visit the Sunday Liturgies page for presider, music ensemble, and music selection information.
- Monday–Friday: 6:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 6:30pm
- Sunday: 6:30am to 7:30pm
Hours subject to change based on scheduled activities and holidays.
Download/View a map of the Basilica campus.
Parking At a Glance
Please visit our Parking and Tips webpage for more details.
West side of the church in the parking lot under the freeway
- Sat & Sun: free
- Mon–Fri: $5.00; $3.00 after 5:00 p.m.; Cash only
- Please only park in the unreserved spots and note some spaces are reserved for Handicapped parking.
MCTC parking ramp east of the church
- 1420 Hennepin Ave S. (north side of Hennepin Ave). A "pay-as-you-enter" mechanical system requires payment before entering the ramp.
- Mon–Fri: $5.00
- Right turn only from Hennepin Ave. It is illegal to turn left into the MCTC parking ramp from Hennepin Ave.—the Minneapolis Police department actively enforces this restriction.