Where to Park
West side of the church parking lot under I-94
- Saturdays and Sundays: free, with the exception of the "reserved" spots closest to Hennepin Ave.
- Parking is also free during funerals, with the exception of the "reserved" spots closest to Hennepin Ave.
- "Reserved parking" spots in this lot are marked as "reserved" and are paid spots for nearby businesses only.
- Mon–Fri: $5.00; $3.00 after 6:00pm. Scan pay code sign near entrance.
- Please note: some spaces are reserved for Handicapped parking.
MCTC parking ramp east of the church
- 1420 Hennepin Ave S. (north side of Hennepin Ave). A "pay-as-you-enter" mechanical system requires payment before entering the ramp.
- $5.00 per day (weekdays and weekends); Credit cards accepted
- Additional rates may apply during special events in Loring Park including Holidazzle, Pride, and others.
- The MCTC ramp will be free Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
MCTC Ramp entrances (from downtown Minneapolis)
- Right turn only from Hennepin Ave. It is illegal to turn left into the MCTC parking ramp from Hennepin Ave.—the Minneapolis Police department actively enforces this restriction.
- Right or left turn from Laurel Ave. 1 block north of Hennepin Ave. between 15th and 16th St. on the north side of the building.
N 17th Street One-Way
- Please note: N 17th Street is a one-way street directed North from the traffic circle around the corner to Laurel W Ave directed East.