Give generously and joyously
Your generous support helps us serve the widest possible community with the best possible expression of God’s love and grace.
Your recurring gift — of any size — makes an enormous difference in The Basilica's ability to serve our community.
”Give, and it shall be given to you.” Luke 6:38
You can make a difference!
One community, three ways to donate:
- Make a recurring gift — Support The Basilica’s lights, heat, music and ministries.
- Give to St. Vincent de Paul — Serve and support our neighbors in need.
Other ways to help:
- Make an estate gift.
Parishioners share why they give:
“The Basilica has given us so much, it only seems natural to give back. We are just so grateful.” ~ Bonnie Steele
“I give back for the goodness I have received and for the goodness of others.” ~ Liz Yurich
“We make The Basilica a financial priority because it is our place of guidance, comfort, and love. We’ve made wonderful friends and have been blessed with countless opportunities for growth. We want to give back as much as we are able”. ~ The Pekarek Family
Do you need financial help?
- The Basilica community is here to offer hope and help.
- The Basilica’s Employment Ministry assists job seekers by offering regular presentations on hot topics.
- Come for emotional and spiritual support during weekend worship.
- Enjoy many free opportunities including concerts, art exhibits, vespers, taizé prayer, and more. View our calendar.