The Basilica of Saint Mary is a community rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our parishioners, volunteers, staff, and visitors contribute to our 150 events we host each week. As disciples of Jesus Christ we
- Practice biblical stewardship,
- Share our faith with others in word and deed,
- Pursue ecumenical and interfaith relationships,
- Extend Christian hospitality, and
- Rejoice in rich diversity.
Interested in joining our team? Please see the career opportunities below. If no positions are currently open, please consider sharing your talents with us by volunteering in our many programs and activities.
Assistant Coordinator of Liturgical Celebrations (Sacristan)
We are currently seeking applicants for this part-time position. For job description, qualifications, and application instructions, please view the posting at: http://careers.archspm.org/jobs/asst-coordinator-liturgical-celebrations/